Thursday, October 11, 2007

Texting and Calling


Texting. This activity is enjoyed by millions of people around the world and has no stop in the foreseeable future. What do I think of texting? I think we should just make the phone call! I understand texting has its advantages but it also has many disadvantages. My Blog shall be about texting vs. talking and I will give the pros and cons of both. I will also give you my input as well as other views on this topic then let you decide which is better. My overall feeling on this subject is: WHY DON'T PEOPLE JUST CALL!!!!!!! Also in this blog I will tell about how Texting isn't going to stop in the future because of the invincible colaberation of Phone Companies and teenagers. I am going to use sources from other blogs to how other people are agreing with my opinion. My topic is an already hot debate throughout the world. That is all I can say about what my blog is going to be so read and enjoy.

2 comments:

child slavery said...

i agree with you saying that talking on the phone is better then texting.

amanda said...

k first of all i dont get what that picture has to do with this blog but anyways i KINDA agree with you...why dont we just call? But personally id rather text, its easier to solve conflict over a text instead of having to yell over them and stuff.And im sure parents agree with you too.